Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Motley...Post

So, wow, there are many things to say.  Let's start with photos, shall we?



Sirius got new sunglasses, and a backpack.  He looks cool, no?  He's er...getting used to them.



We kept a puppy!  He is cute, and awesome.  He is about 17 weeks and weighs 38lbs.  His name is Polaris.  I think he's a St. Bernard mix.  Here is he pretending to be Daemon.


He and Sirius are close.  They play.  He loves Daemon way more, and follows him everywhere, but I haven't got any good photos.  Polaris wants to be Daemon when he grows up.  Could be a lot worse.


Ferocious.


Kisses.

 

Kisses again.


Polaris Sunday, after his first visit to a dog park.  We took a black and white dog in, and left with a gray and white dog.  He met a Great Dane pup, and they had a fantastic time.  Polaris slept for the rest of the day.



"Momma, leave me alone...I trying to sleep."


We watched Piper, who was Teal that we fostered before.  Our friend adopted her.  Polaris thought she was the best thing since sliced bread.  He is a dogs' dog.


Then she had to go home and he was sad.

We fostered a boxer.  Daemon was terrified of her.  She got adopted Saturday and I got no pictures.


We ordered a tag for Polaris on Etsy.  It is completely adorable.




I made Polaris a collar.  It was easy and cheap.  There are so many girl collars out there, but not many boy collars, so this way I can make him whatever I want.  I ordered the hardware, it was around $7, and I'm sure you could get it cheaper if you looked around, or got plastic, but we are uppity around here.


I am making good progress on my terrain quilt.  Not so good progress on the quilt for my sis, but I need to just do it, and if it's not perfect, so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment